You may review a certain invoice’s incoming date, invoice content, ready date, pickup date and employeeinformation.
1. Drop (Orders that were dropped off)
2. Cash Out (Picked up and paid orders)
3. Inventory: By rack, invoice or customer
4. Item Analysis Report
5. Employee Time Card
TAKE PRE-PAYMENTS (DEPOSITS)
It's easy to have customers pay in advance. Taking payment deposits is easy.
Enter the items and descriptions.
INVOICE INQUIRY FEATURES:
Just enter customer information and total number pieces, then print out a claim receipt. Later, you can pull it up and complete the details.
1. Customer Database
2. All Customer List
3. Customer Ranking List
4. No Visit List
5. Print: No Visit List, Inventory customer List
Wonder Touch POS Software
If the customer is already in your database, start typing his phone
number, last name or customer ID.
Create invoices for clothing items that will get alterations and dry cleaned, or items for alterations only.
POS Software Systems For Dry Cleaners
OTHER PROGRAM FUNCTIONS
1. Delete Invoice
2. Delete Customer & Invoice
3. Input & Edit Price
4. Rack Number: By manual or scanner
5. Tags for clothing items
6. Discount: Control what can be discounted.
7. Tax & EPA: Pre-setup tax and EPA charge for item and service
1. Employee Data Base
2. Employee Time Card
3. Employee Drop & Cash Out Report
CASH CONTROL FUNCTIONS
1. Modified Invoice List
2. Void Invoice List
4. Attempted Pick Up List